Followers

Tuesday 20 December 2022

Star Of Hope

 Good morning and a very happy Tuesday!

This is my 3rd project for the Lost Coast Designs Something Seasonal challenge, and I'm very sad to say that it is my last design team project. I've had a wonderful time here, but with a beautiful new granddaughter to visit, my craft room is going to be rather neglected!

I started by adding some ink to glossy card and spraying with water for a snowy effect.

Then I stamped the fabulous Cityscape and bleached out the colour from the background.
The Angel On The World has to be one of my favourite ever Lost Coast stamps. She's just been coloured with some Tim Holtz distress pens.

My lovely stamps


I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank Linda and the lovely ladies of the DT for having me for the past couple of years, and to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy and peaceful 2023 xx


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love the stamps you used. Enjoy evedry oment with your little granddaughter, they grow up so quickly. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice card.
    Enjoy time with your beautiful new grand-daughter.

    Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.