Good afternoon and happy Sunday. PaperArtsy have a fun challenge (well they do for the next couple of hours or so - nothing like being last minute) of reinkers. This is what I've made.
I decided to use shaving foam with my reinkers. I've only ever done this once, about 10 years ago, but after much searching, I found the foam.
I used far too much foam and the container was too big, but nobody died. The re-inkers are Distress Ink, so very bright.
This smells so good!
Once I'd scraped the foam off and trimmed them down a bit they started to look a lot better.
I die cut one of each colour with a roladex die.
Then added lots of stencilling with Scrapcosy stencils, and stamping with a Tracy Scott set.
I then stamped and painted the images with Fresco paints, cut them out, and we're all done!
I'd better head off and link this into the challenge, pretty quickly, so thanks very much for looking, and enjoy the rest of your weekend xx