This is in my Moleskine, and hurrah I've got past page 1 and it's all still intact. The background has been made with Pan Pastels, using just 3 colours 'cos I havn't got many. The old me would have put a 'yet' on the end of that, but having looked round a Uni with my youngest on Saturday I'm on such a spending ban, and I think I really mean it this time. Not only will he come out of it thousands in debt, but Neil and I may have to sell body parts too!!
Anyhoo, I've used my new Stampotique Alice stamps on this (don't get me started on how long it took Parcelforce to deliver these) lots of stencils for the flowers and leaves, and Pink Paislee rub on's for the silvery bits.
I'm entering this into the following challenges
The Altered Alice - Splendidly Dressed
Stampotique - Oodles of Doodles
Pan Pastels - Add A Flower
Thanks very much for looking x