Followers

Sunday 18 December 2022

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

Good morning and a very happy Sunday, just seven more sleeps 'till Christmas!


This is my latest card for Relatively Thoughtful, and as I have the 12x12 version of the Reindeer Christmas collection I wanted to make a big statement card.


I've made a floating gatefold card before using a Paul Ford tutorial, but this was a 7x5 card. I thought it would be easy to size up, but I didn't take into account the size of my front panel, but I got there in the end, (just don't ask me about an envelope lol)


I love these little postcards with the reindeer, they are just perfect for the small side panels.


I've used lots of my older Tim Holtz dies too, together with a fair bit of paint spatter!
And sparkly sequins....
And pom-poms - did I mention the pom-poms!


This is such a versatile collection and can be found here in the store.

As always there is lots of new inspiration daily on our social pages.

If I don't see you before, have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year, and thanks so much for looking xx


2 comments:

  1. This is nice.
    Who doesn't like Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

    Have a good week.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see those old dies out and about again, still love them xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.