Followers

Friday 16 December 2022

Happy Gnomey Christmas

 Good morning and a very happy Friday! Can you believe we're halfway through December and hurtling toward Christmas at breakneck pace! If it isn't done by now.... you probably live in our house and there's still LOADS of time lol.

For my second card for the Lost Coast Designs Something Seasonal challenge I've used one of my favourite combos, kraft card, white ink, and coloured pencils.

I started with Brilliance ink and a leaf stencil. Then added a little bit of blue (not so delicately) around the edges.

A little bit of snowy spatter makes everything look better!
These are my lovely stamps, I've used my trusty

I hope you're having fun with your own Christmas preparations, and that you join in with our challenge.
Take care and have a very happy weekend x



1 comment:

  1. I do like this card.
    Happy Gnomey Wishes to you, and have a great weekend.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.