Followers

Tuesday 6 December 2022

A Holly Jolly Christmas

Good morning and a very happy Tuesday!

This is my first project for the Something Seasonal challenge over at Lost Coast Designs.

I've had this stencil since last Christmas, and now it's finally come out of the packet!

  
As I have rather a lot of cards to make (and I've not really started yet) I needed something that I can batch make but that still looks nice.


I coloured my coated card with Distress oxides, then stamped and cut out Georges and Louis. This is a simple shape to cut out and I like how the brown looks against the blues.

As you can tell, this stamp has been very well-loved lol.

I've just added some glitter to the red berries, and a Tim Holtz sticker.

I hope you join in with our challenge and link up your seasonal piece.

Take care and have a very happy December xx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, this is so sweet. I am loving how you've used the stencil it works really well with that lovely couple. I read your message over at mine too. The Joy sentiment I used is a stamp but comes with a die too. Now if I could remember where I've put it I would tell you what make it is! When I find it again I'll let you know Hee! Hee! I've been really busy with C. cards and then realised some of my friends have birthdays next week so you can imagine the desk is like a dumping ground at the moment and I'm lucky to find anything! There should be a law against birthdays in the month of December! Take care my friend and have a lovely creative week. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I commented and then it disappeared!

    A very nice card.

    I manged to write my last few cards today.
    Just hope that with the postal strike, Royal Mail delivers.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee! Hee! found it! The stamp and die is 'Joy stamp and Die' by Hero Arts. I knew it couldn't be far away but I had made the mistake of tidying up...silly me. Hugs, angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.