Followers

Tuesday 13 December 2022

Happy First Christmas!

Good morning and a very happy Tuesday! This is my second project for the Country View Crafts Christmas challenge.

 As you may know my first Grandchild was born 7 weeks early in October. I am very happy to say that she is now safely home, and if she's anything like her grandma, is looking forward to Christmas!

This is the photo card that I made for her.

Those of you with a very long memory may recognise these DCWV  12x12 paper pads.

The card itself is just under 8x8 so just right for larger photos.   
The flaps are 6.25 x 4.25 so there is room for 8 6x4 photos.
I can't wait to see her over the Christmas period. I'll be taking far more photos than any album will ever hold lol.

I can't guarantee that Susan will have any 20 year old paper pads, but all things Christmas can be found here in the store!

Take care and have a very happy week, and a very Merry Christmas xx



4 comments:

  1. Another great card! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photo album, Sue!!! Fill it with lots of pictures and memories!!! Happy first Christmas with Hallie!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely card Sue.
    You are going to have such a magical and lovely Christmas.
    My good wishes.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely idea for a mini album, I bet you will carry it with you to show off your first grand child!
    Hope you had a great Christmas Sue! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.