Followers

Sunday 1 January 2023

I'm Late!

 Good morning and a very Happy New Year!

I hope you've had a lovely Christmas and a great New Year's Eve. Hands up who's giving up food forever ('till lunchtime) and is starting a full-on exercise regime (again 'till lunchtime lol).

We have a fun new challenge to kick off 2023 over at Country View Crafts and it's 'Time'



I started by painting a tag and then adding some background stamping. I tried to choose my stamps right at the beginning rather than keep on digging into the box and ending up surrounded by stamp sets all with one missing!
Then I added some tissue paper, and a bit more stamping, and tried to blend the edges in a little.
Some of these are from the very first AALL & Create release. I can see #5 and #446 in the photo! Susan has a fantastic range of these here in the store.
I hope 2023 brings you everything you wish for. Take care, and thanks very much for looking x




9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! And I'll join you in your diet and exercise routine, till lunchtime! Happy New Year, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely ...
    Happy New Year Wishes.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great tag Sue! Happy new year, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag, Sue They are great stamps... AALL does so many great releases!
    Hands up... have indulged far too much!
    Happy New Year Sue! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this tag ! It's gorgeous ! Have a happy 2023 ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful tag! Loving your Alice in Wonderland take on Time with that fabulous white rabbit and your background is beautiful 😊. Wishing you a very Happy New Year! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s a perfect tag for a time-related challenge! The White Rabbit was a great idea! I love your tag, Sue! Best wishes for 2023! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your tag, Sue! The background and the rushing rabbit is fitting perfectly.
    ......and my hands are up! *lol*
    Have a wonderful new year!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.