Followers

Sunday 27 February 2022

Some Bunny To Love

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday. It's time for my third project for Relatively Thoughtful using the fabulous Happy Easter collection, so here we have....a box of rabbits!


Yes my favourite grumpy bunny is back, and this time he's brought the family!


These 'box' cards were all the rage a few years ago and it's been ages since I've made one, but I thought the fussy cutting elements would go well here.


And it still folds flat to go in the envelope!

I had great fun making this, and because you can buy as a physical collection or a download you can fussy cut to your heart's content!

Here is the link to Sally's store   https://www.sallyelvebutlerdesigns.co.uk/shop and there is also a Facebook group   https://www.facebook.com/RelativelyThoughtfulUK which is full of inspiration.

Take care and have a wonderful day whatever you are doing xx




4 comments:

  1. Fantastic project, love the bunny box! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved these pop up boxes and this is a great way to use them. I love your bunnies. Will pop over later to see what Sally's up to. Happy creative week, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the pop up bunny box :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sue this is really lovely, I've always loved the way pop up cards fold down to fit neatly into the envelope but I always over egg them. The grumpy bunny is fab.. reminds me of one of my close relatives hee hee.. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.