Followers

Tuesday 1 February 2022

It's All Hearts And Flowers For Country View Crafts

 Good morning and a very happy Tuesday! It's time for a new challenge over at Country View Crafts, and to celebrate love and romance the lovely Jane has chosen Hearts And Flowers as our theme.


I've recently bought the beautiful Crafters Companion Masquerade Ball 12x12 paper pad and I'm using one of the sheets from this.

I thought that the pattern was duplicated top and bottom, but it is slightly different. Still perfect for layering up though.

The cards that I have are HUGE, nearly 12 inches long, so as you can see there's lots of room for my Tim Holtz hearts die.

This is my base layer all done and stitched into place. Hearts and flowers - check.
And these are the bits and bobs to layer up. I've die cut some feathers and foliage, and glittered some of the roses.


Then I've added it all to the base layer with some silicone glue. I love silicone, you can just poke the bits in and they will dry in place.


These are the dies that I've used - some of these are really oldies but goodies. Just click on the links to see what Susan has in the store.
Please pop over to the Country View Crafts blog to see all of the inspiration from my teamies, and then join in yourself. Please remember we want to see both hearts and flowers on your creations.
Have a very happy February, and thanks so much for looking x




11 comments:

  1. Fabulous Sue, I love the background paper, so lush and the die cut flowers and leaves and feathers look really lovely. It all came together so wonderfully. Hugs Debsxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Sue. Love the vibrancy of your card. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card, love the colours. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! Your heart and flower design looks amazing and you chose such a gorgeous colour combination too - love it 😀. Happy February! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely 'Happy Anniversary' card.
    I like the colours you've used.

    Wishing you a happy month of February.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card Sue ! Have a happy February ! Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous anniversary card, Sue!!! Have a happy February!!! Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow 12" wide card! Food for thought... I often run out of space for what I want to do! Gorgeous card, Sue. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sue this is so pretty lovely layers, the colour combo works like a dream. I'm so glad to see you making use of those older dies, i'm mooching through my oldies this weekend, many need a little more love.. Wishing you a chilled out Sunday Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great card Sue. Have a fab Feb! Hugs Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing card and well layered on top of the lovely paperbase!
    Have a happy February dear Sue!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.