Followers

Sunday 20 February 2022

More Bunny Love

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday. I'm back with my second make for Relatively Thoughtful, and this is the matching card to last week's project.



Once again there's lots of lovely images to fussy cut. Obviously, I can't have favourites, but if I did this grumpy bunny would be one of them lol.

As I mentioned last week Paper Crafting With Paul has a fun Multi Make challenge, so here are my two cards together.

Before you ask, of course I've already eaten the mini eggs!

Here is the link to Sally's store   https://www.sallyelvebutlerdesigns.co.uk/shop and there is also a Facebook group   https://www.facebook.com/RelativelyThoughtfulUK which is full of inspiration.

Have a wonderful day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card with grumpy bunny! You could have a left a few eggs for me! But I would have eaten them, too! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I like grumpy bunny!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.