Followers

Friday 4 February 2022

Rise and Shine!

 Good morning and a very happy Friday. Today I'm over on the Lost Coast Portal To Creativity with my second project for our Think Pink challenge.


I started by making a background on my gelli plate using inks and Brusho's. You can see the gaps on the print where I haven't cleaned my gelli plate but I quite like these, so they're staying lol (and no, I still haven't cleaned my plate!)
I added some stamping (in pink of course) using my new 'Pieces of Caligraphy' stamp plate, and added some stencilling and some embossing powder in the corners.
Then I inked up and stamped my tags.
I sewed my background and tags onto a journal page, and quite liked how it looked, but it still needed finishing off....
So I added some (pink) texture paste through a stencil to tie in the background with my image and sentiment. I also photographed it in the 10 minute daylight window that we had! This gives a much better idea of the true colours. 

These are the stamps that I've used
Please join in with our fun challenge and link up on the Portal. As we are a stamping challenge please remember, no digis allowed!
Have a very happy day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x









3 comments:

  1. Love this fun card, and the right theme for me! Have a great weekend, take care! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, this is a great piece and I love the stamp and details. I can definitely relate to the sentiment! Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy seeing your creations ...
    My mornings always start with a cup of tea :)

    Hope your week is going well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.