Followers

Tuesday 1 February 2022

Pretty In Pink

Hello, I'm back again as it's also time for a new challenge at Lost Coast Designs. This time around the fun theme is Think Pink or Shades of Red, and to kick us off I've made a page for my Lost Coast journal.




I started by making my pink background with some Distress Inks.

Then I stamped my Winged Girl and Hope from the dictionary words. I used two different inks, but it turns out that they are both pretty much the same colour!

I've added glitter to her wings and the pillars.

Then stitched her into my album.

These are the stamps that I used.
Hope &
Please pop across to the Portal for lots more inspiration, then join in with our fun challenge, what could be easier, just think pink!
Have a lovely week whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x





2 comments:

  1. Pink is my favourite colour.
    I like this.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, just like this in pink using these two shades close to each other!
    Happy weekend, have fun this week Sue! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.