Followers

Tuesday 15 February 2022

She Said Yes!

 Good morning and a very happy Tuesday. Today I'm back over at Country View Crafts with my second project for our Hearts and Flowers challenge.

This card is very personal to me as my son and his girlfriend (now fiancee) are now engaged!

I love this paper! It's by Craft Consortium and it's actually from one of their Christmas collections, but I thought it was perfect for an engagement card.

This is the inside of the card. All of the papers are double-sided so they all mix and match.
When Chris saw the cute Crafters Companion bears he knew immediately that I'd had to buy this especially as cute bears isn't really my thing lol. I think he was remembering his birthday card where I was a mermaid and he was the PaperArtsy 'Fish Eye Guy' as he calls him!
The banner die is by Lisa Horton, and I snipped it into this shape.
Susan also has a range of Craft Consortium papers here in the store. 
I'm very happy to say that they both liked their card - maybe I'll be able to work 'Fish Eye Guy' into their wedding card 😂
Take care, have a great week, and thanks so much for looking x


4 comments:

  1. What lovely news about your sons engagement, my good wishes to him and his fiancée.
    That is a lovely card.

    Hope you've been okay with the two storms Dudley and Eunice, thankfully we have.
    I wish you a good weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful engagement card, I'm sure the happy couple will love it. Like you I'm not really into cute cards but sometimes it has to be and this is just perfect. Stay safe and have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your son's engagement! Great card inside and out, very special with so many details!
    Enjoy your Sunday. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, Sue!!! The papers are really beautiful and the bears are just adorable!!! A huge congrats to your son's engagement!!! Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.