Followers

Sunday 30 January 2022

Let It Shine

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday. Today I'm over at the Lost Coast Portal To Creativity with my project for our Man Cave challenge.

 You may have noticed (or you may not lol) that I've been MIA for a little while. I've been having a wonderful 3 weeks away in Tenerife with my family. A lot of sun, a massive sand storm, far too much food - what's not to enjoy! I know that I've neglected blogs and social media, but family time is too important to miss - though I am looking forward to getting back in my craft room (brrrrrr) and catching up with you all!

I started by making my background on some La Blanche speciality card. I've had this in my stash for years and it takes the ink beautifully. I was aiming for grass and mountains, but I'm hopeless at the 'ripped paper and ink' thing. Definitely more practice needed!


I've made the grass with a fan brush, and added the flowers with the end of the brush.


I stamped the sentiment directly, but the card is so glossy that the stamp slipped, so I needed to cover it up (boo) which is why I stamped again and cut it out.
Then I added my waltzing cowboys!
These are my stamps, just two!
I hope you like it, and that you joined in with our Man Cave challenge. If not, you've just got a couple of days left to get stamping!
Take care, have a great week, and thanks so much for looking x













3 comments:

  1. From one true weirdo to another - gorgeous card! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Sue, hope you feel refreshed after you long holiday with the family.. You always guarantee to bring a smile to my face, I'm still grinning at the waltzing cowboys dancing their day away amongst all that open space hee hee. You did a grand job with the scenery and I love those grunge edges words. Funtastic.. Happy crafting Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back.
    Family time is so important.

    I like the waltzing cowboys ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.