Followers

Sunday 11 May 2014

There Are Always Flowers....

Ellen Vargo made a wonderful tag book at PaperArtsy this week, and I wanted to have a go. All went well for a while, I painted one side of my tag, and then the other, and then it all went a bit pear shaped....It seems like my paint didn't know what side of the tag to stay on :-) So plan B, wing it from here on in, so here's my tag 
This is stamped with 2 stamps from JOFY 14, and the flower has been painted with glass paints. The background has been embossed/ debossed, and stamped with the sentiment for HP1006.
This side has been stamped with HP1006. I've added washi tape to all the tags.
I think I need to practice my credit card painting :-)
Enjoy what's left of the weekend, and thanks very much for looking x

18 comments:

  1. Doesn't look pear-shaped to me! I think it turned out great! Thanks for joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous vibrant tags, I have the same problem, I always get excess paint on the wrong side of my tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you have created Sue, both sides look fantastic! Great colour choice and love the stamps :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had the same problem!! Your tags look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy colours...could almost eat it as it looks so good!

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific to have created something on both sides. I just love the touch of black and white with the pink.

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is gorgeous. I love the hot, zingy colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks pretty perfect to me... The colours are great and so is the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic tag, love the pink on orange. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your tag and the hot colours, just gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  11. great tag, love those colors!
    Groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowzer - certainly not pear-shaped from here... Glorious colours... fabulous tags!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done for carrying on with them Sue, I think they look fab. The more paint the merrier in my opinion - lol

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done for carrying on with them Sue, I think they look fab. The more paint the merrier in my opinion - lol

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can see you caught the orange and pink bug !! lol.
    Gorgeous tag Sue !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I love your colour choices! Orange and pink look amazing together! This project looks far from pear-shaped - it's gorgeous! I always manage to get paint EVERYWHERE including the reverse side of tags! Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely colour combo, your tag is georgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful colour combo for the two tags, they are lovely!! :) Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.