Followers

Monday 5 May 2014

By The Sea

It's that most wonderful time of the year - no not Christmas, but the release of Tim's latest Compendium of Curiosities and Linda's fab fortnightly challenge The first challenge is paint marbling, and these are my ingredients and marbled tag.
No more details allowed though- you will have to get the book for yourself. This time around the Inspiration Emporium is sponsoring the challenge and the lucky winner will receive a $50 gift certificate.
And here's my finished tag. The stamps are a combo of Crafty Individuals, My Sentiments Exactly and Inkadinkadoo - isn't that the best name for a stamp company lol. The Beadazzles and page pebbles have been in my stash for so long it's a wonder they didn't turn to dust when the light hit them!
The MSE dolphin has been clear embossed then brushed with Treasure Gold. Life's A Beach has been stamped onto accetate - it doesn't show up too clearly here.
I'm entering this into Mandy's Tag Along challenge which is By The Sea.
I hope you like it, and thanks very much for looking x

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours, love your Tag, looks like you enjoyed creating this very much:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue...thank you fir the livly comment you left on my blog. Now it is my turn! Your marbled tag is wonderful! I love the blues and greens marbled together. And your sweet little stamped girls looking off into what reminds me of a seascape where the ocean meets the sky. Thanks do much for joining us at CC3C! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. great tag, love the colors!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag, Sue, love the blue. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous tag, love the images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue!!! Love your splotchy blues!!! Perfect for the scene! Great images too! Thank you so much for playing along with us on the first challenge at CC3 Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A perfect beach scene. I love the row of pebbles and shells along the bottom of the tag. Makes me want to put my hand out to touch them. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful tag Sue, I love the combo of stamps and materials you used here, fantastic!... Good luck for the challenges!! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a stunning tag with a wonderful background.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your tag, Sue, and certainly puts me in mood for going to the ocean for a swim, not matter how cold it is outside! Great image and background! Tempted to buy the book!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous. I really love your marbled background. It came out really beautifully.

    I also love the images you used.

    The clear embossed, Treasure Gold kissed dolphin is genius. So stealing that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous creation Sue, loving those bright fresh colours you used... Thanks for playing along with the CC3 challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.