Followers

Monday 11 April 2022

What's That Coming Over The Hill...

 Good morning and a very happy Monday, I hope you had a lovely weekend! I'm back with the second of my projects for the Country View Crafts Spring challenge.


As usual, this is a combination of some of my oldest stash with some of my newest.

I started by brayering my background with some Amsterdam paints. I guess I should have cleaned my brayer better before I started lol.

Then I added some stencilling and foliage with the end of my paintbrush (which I then dropped hence the "red sky in the morning"


I've had these Tim Holtz dies for years and they've never been out of the packet, so it was quite a shock to see that the hand was cut into the card rather than cutting it out!


I LOVE my new Sam Poole alpha dies. They're the perfect size.


And what's not to love about these grumpy sheep!

My favourite uncle is 75 this year, so guess which card he's getting lol.

Susan has a great range of Tim Holtz goodies here, and Sam Poole here.

Have a very happy day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x





7 comments:

  1. How sweet are they, such great faces those sheep have but Oh! the guilt another die that I don't think I've had out of the packet either, what are we like! Hee! Hee! You just go for it girl! Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a fabulous card! This really made me smile, I love those sheep; they look so adorable in their party hats - perfect 😀. Thanks for the inspiration and I hope you're having a lovely week! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Sue! So funny!
    Have a great time!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is a special card Sue, the dirty brayer only adds to the background detail. The stamped sheep each have their own character and attitude with the pointy fingers making sure they get the importance of that Birthday across. I hope your favourite Uncle has/had a super duper time on his special day.
    Happy Easter Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Uncle is going to love this card ... it's BRILLIANT :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know someone the grumpy sheep would be perfect for! What a fun card Sue, love the combination of the hands with the sheep, unexpected and different.
    Happy Easter! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes indeed, those grumpy sheep are adorable!!! You made a wonderful background for them and the hands with the text is a brilliant idea, Sue!!! Have a nice week!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.