Followers

Monday 4 April 2022

S is For Snarky Sentiments for Lost Coast Designs

 Good morning and a very happy Monday, I hope you had a great weekend! Today I'm over at Lost Coast Designs with my piece for our fun new 'S is for..' challenge. Isn't it strange how your mind goes blank when you're given a specific challenge, but I finally came up with Snarky/Sarcastic Sentiments (my favourite kind!) 



I actually knew just how I wanted my card to look (which is very rare for me - I usually just wing it as I go along). So, to start with I just laid it all out, then took this photo so that I could put everything in the right place on my stamping platform.

And it worked, woo-hoo! I'd stamped it in red, but then decided that I would prefer it all in black. Luckily I'd left all the stamps in place so I just cut another piece of card the same size and stamped again.

Look at this face, what's not to love. He may not be a hairless cat, but he doesn't mind pretending to be!


This is his sentiment, it always reminds me of Mrs Whiskerton, the hairless cat that Rachel had in Friends.

These are my fun stamps Enervy is from a range of Katzelkraft stamps that are sold through Lost Coast Designs. All of the sentiments are by Carmen's Veranda.

Enervy (Coffee Chihuahua)

Decaf Coffee

Power Of Coffee

My Greatest Accomplishment

My Coffee

Weird Bright Light

Bottom of Wine Bottle

I hope you like my card (I definitely do 'cos it's a 'man' card made for the box!) 


Take care, and have a very happy week whatever you are doing x




3 comments:

  1. Fantastic art, snarky is always my fave, too. Have a great week, take care, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so good ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haa haa Sue this is so funny, needs to be framed pride of place to give friends and family a good giggle. My Son's Chihuahua looks very much like Coffee Chi :D Love it!!
    Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.