Followers

Friday 1 April 2022

Amongst The Trees

 Good morning and a very happy Friday, the weekend starts now! Oooh wait a minute, I'm retired - the weekend started in 2015!!

 There's a new challenge starting today at Country View Crafts, and the lovely Corrie wants us to celebrate Spring.  So, we need to see Spring colours AND Spring images. Here's my first project.



I started by brayering a painty background in Spring colours then stamping some lovely Tracy Evans stamps for AALL & Create. I've used a DL die set to create my layers.
Then I made some toppers using the stamps from her latest release (and some older ones which fitted in perfectly)

Some careful shuffling and it all fitted together. 
I think I'm now leaving my sequin phase and entering my sisal period lol. OR why not both!

And these are my beautiful stamps. 
Susan has a wonderful range of AALL & Create here in the store. 

I hope that you join in with our challenge and share your Spring creations. Who knows, you make be the lucky winner of our £20.00 gift certificate to spend in the store.

Have a very happy weekend whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking xx


9 comments:

  1. Fabulous piece, as always. Ive been having a long weekend since 2009, so nice! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a stunning project! You captured spring so beautifully with those soft colours and I love the way you used those gorgeous stamps with the layered circles - perfect 😀. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a Happy April! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The matted circles are so interesting as a design, as to the sisal and sequins you remind me I should use my many embellishments more!
    I used AALL & Create stamps too this month and I concur... it's a brilliant range with so much choice!
    Happy Spring Sue! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card Sue! I do love circles and I agree the AALL & Create range is pretty amazing but I might be a little biased! Have a happy April ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sue - I love all of the detail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous slimline card, Sue!!! Great design with the circles!!! Have a happy April!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great detail on your card.
    Hope the month of April is going well for you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Sue! I really like these circles.
    Lol, you started your sisal period, funny idea ;-)
    Happy April!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been a crazy fortnight but I have no idea why I am so far behind Sue so I'm here for a good creative stalk :))
    There's something about circles that always give a creative hug, all so lovely matt and layered and yes those images are very fab. The fitted like a dream on your DL.. Love it.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.