Followers

Friday 15 April 2022

Pick A Card, Any Card...

 Good morning and a very happy Friday! As always the 15th of the month means a new challenge over on the Lost Coast Portal To Creativity, and today it's all about the hats!

I started by choosing one of my giant playing cards. I used the joker 'cos I thought that fitted in really well with my Fortuneteller.
Then I used the Diamonds Border stamp to make strips for the edges. I didn't want to stamp directly onto the cards 'cos they are so glossy (and slippy)
Then I stamped and cut out Perspective Floor, Fortune Teller, and a jester's hat from Party Hats 2. The Joker from Batman used to say "Pick a card any card" so I thought that would do nicely for my quote.
These are my lovely stamps, and they are all from Lost Coast.



Have a very happy weekend whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking xx



3 comments:

  1. WOW!
    This is good :)

    Enjoy your weekend and happy Easter Wishes too.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fabulous! Happy Eater, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, it's always good to pop by and see what you've been up to. Loving the design. That floor stamp looks really useful and works perfectly on this card, love it xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.