Followers

Tuesday 5 April 2022

An Acetate Card for Relatively Thoughtful

 Good morning and a very happy Tuesday. I'm back in the card making mood for my Relatively Thoughtful piece this week.

Yes, it's my favourite grumpy bunny back for an acetate panel card.
Acetate is the hardest thing in the world to photograph isn't it, but this is how the card looks when it's opened up.

I've fussy cut my bunny and matted it onto some black card to make my topper.

Here is the link to Sally's store   https://www.sallyelvebutlerdesigns.co.uk/shop and there is also a Facebook group   https://www.facebook.com/RelativelyThoughtfulUK which is full of inspiration.

Have a wonderful day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x






 



4 comments:

  1. Love your snarky bunny! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like your grumpy bunny.

    Enjoy your weekend, we will be seeing our two youngest grandchildren :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet. Loving the bunny. Hugs, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There he is again, he's definitely the best bunny. Great use of the acetate but I agree it's so hard to photograph. Lovely card I've not made a single one this year :( My name will be mud with the MIL. Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.