Followers

Friday 22 April 2022

A Crown Is Merely A Hat!

Good morning and a very happy Friday! Today I'm back with my second project for the Lost Coast Designs fun "Hats" challenge.


I started by making a background with my gelli plate using paints and stencills.

Then I added a little bit more stencilling with stronger colours.
Of course you can't have a "hats" challenge without hats, so I've stamped and embossed a few from the Party Hats 2 plate.

I've used Princess of Everything for my focal image, and coloured her with Distress pens.

The quote is by Frederick The Great - well I didn't know that!

These are my lovely stamps, just 2 really. I've used



I hope you like it, and that you join in with us over on the portal. Have a very happy weekend, and thanks so much for looking x





2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Freddy was right, crowns let the rain in, I'll stick to my base cap! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.