Followers

Wednesday 30 March 2022

You Talkin' To ME!

 Good morning and a very happy Wednesday. Today I'm sharing my second project for the Lost Coast Portal To Creativity 'Tweet This' challenge. 

It's an octagonal card that I've made for my male cousin (phew one guy card done for this year).


I started by die cutting my top card then stamping and masking my two birds.


Then I inked up the card using distress inks and flicked water.
I stamped the Circles Background on another piece of card, coloured some circles and cut them out.
These are some of my favourite Lost Coast stamps.

To finish off I stuck down the circles and cut a card blank and sewed it all together.
There is still a couple of days to get involved in the challenge so please check out the portal for lots of inspiration.
Have a wonderful day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x


2 comments:

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.