Followers

Sunday 27 March 2022

Easter Card & Tags

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday. 

Today I'm sharing another card made using the wonderful Relatively Thoughtful Happy Easter collection.





I cut off the strip of eggs from the top of one of the sheets and mounted it onto some black card. Then I fussy cut around it and made it into a pocket for the tags.


Here is the link to Sally's store   https://www.sallyelvebutlerdesigns.co.uk/shop and there is also a Facebook group   https://www.facebook.com/RelativelyThoughtfulUK which is full of inspiration.

I hope you like my card, have a lovely day, and thanks so much for looking xx





4 comments:

  1. Fabulous, as always. Have a happy Sunday, hugs Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card.

    April and Easter will soon be here :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the card. I really need to get going with something for Easter so thanks for the inspiration. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleased to hear I've been useful. Scanning your design is much quicker than starting all over again with a design and don't forget that you can change the colour too. I use Picasa 3 for this and it's really easy. Have a great week. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.