Followers

Sunday 20 March 2022

Hello Spring

 Good morning,  a very happy Sunday, and welcome to Spring! Just one more week and then we'll have lighter evenings too.

 I'm having a little change today, and instead of sharing an Easter card, for Relatively Thoughtful, I've decorated a box. So, I now have some pretty storage (which I never have enough of), and I can also display some photos.

The big bundle of fluff is my sister's Labradoodle and the photographs were taken in the Lake District in 2019. Hopefully, we'll all be able to get back there this year.


The papers are from the Happy Easter collection, and they all mix and match perfectly.

I love these birdhouses that I've used for my easel, and I've used elements from the fussy cutting sheets to make my stopper and embellishments.



And here's another look at my cute furry nephew!

Here is the link to Sally's store   https://www.sallyelvebutlerdesigns.co.uk/shop and there is also a Facebook group   https://www.facebook.com/RelativelyThoughtfulUK which is full of inspiration.
I hope you like the box, it's now full of bits and pieces of the collection 'cos I never throw anything away - maybe that's why I always need storage!
Take care and have a very happy week x  




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and inspiration. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've decorated the box.

    I do hope you get to visit the Lake District this year, it's a beautiful part of the UK.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.