Followers

Sunday 6 March 2022

Too Much Happy

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday. Today I'm over at the Lost Coast Portal To Creativity with my project for our fun "Round and Round " challenge.



I started with some circus themed designer paper and fussy cut some tickets.


Then I stamped and cut out my dogs and balls from the Circus Dogs Set.

Then it was just a case of getting my dogs to balance on the balls at the same time as juggling, and holding a sign! Who's a clever boy then!

These are my lovely stamps.

Circus Dogs Set 

Too Much Happy

So it's over to you now. I'm sure you're full of ideas, so please link up and join in with our challenge. Please remember to use real stamps though, no digis allowed.



Have a very happy weekend, and thanks so much for looking x


4 comments:

  1. Wow, absolutely fabulous! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun. have a lovely creative week. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun indeed, those red rubber stamps always give a super image. I feel a little but like one of those animals juggling a multitude of things right now, they are doing a much better job than me I think. Fun & fab Sue.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.