Followers

Saturday 22 October 2022

Witches Go Riding

Good morning and a very happy Saturday! We're well into our 31 Days of Halloween event over at Lost Coast Designs, and now we're adding an additional challenge, Halloween featuring cats and/or dogs, (I've added spiders too!)


I started by making a background with some Distress Inks in Halloweeny colours.

And then I embossed it with a very underused embossing folder, which was then coloured with mica powders (equally underused!)

I love these stamps, they are all such fun!

I've used
Witches Go Riding (Carmen's Veranda)

As always please check out the portal every day throughout October for further inspiration from my teamies.

I'm entering my card into the Autumnal challenge over at Stamping Sensations.

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x



3 comments:

  1. Brilliant Sue :)

    Enjoy your weekend, I think we are going to have rain on Sunday!

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colours much nicer than all that brown we tend to see at this time of the year. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.