Followers

Friday 14 October 2022

Los Tres Caballeros

Good morning and a very happy Friday! I'm back with another project for the Lost Coast Designs 31 Days of Halloween event, and this time I'm sharing Los Tres Caballeros!



I started by inking up my background, then stamping Gargoyle and Gryphon and embossing in white. I also added some text from the Leonardo Accessories set. I added some colour with ink, but left the text in white.
Next, I stamped and coloured Taurus, and the words from Tres Caballeros.

These are my lovely stamps. I quite often chop my stamps up, which is why the words are separate from the images. Don't worry, if you want  Tres Caballeros it will come complete with the three men lol. I've used

I hope you've already joined in with our fun challenge, but if not, there's still plenty of time.


Have a very happy day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x



3 comments:

  1. Where is the world coming to?! Using three men on one day? Wish I had the strength! Gogreosu card, Sue! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really must get my Lost Coast stamps out again, they are so much fun and so different too. Loving your project today and great choice of colours too. Happy creative weekend, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday, Happy weekend.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.