Followers

Saturday 8 October 2022

Once A Badass

Good morning and a very happy Saturday! Here's my second spooky piece for Lost Coast Designs' annual 31 Days Of Halloween event.


I started by making a background in Halloween colours. I know it's a bit rough but it will all be OK in the end lol.

Then I stamped the wonderful Skulls And Bones Background and embossed it in black. This is such a fun stamp!


He's such a cutie isn't he, this is Evil Eye!

Here are the stamps that I've used

Evil Eye and Carmen's Veranda

I hope you're joining us every day over on the Portal for inspiration from all of my teamies.


Take care and have a spooky week! x



2 comments:

  1. A bit scary but love it all the same. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like this.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.