Followers

Thursday 27 October 2022

Here Kitty Kitty

 Good morning and a very happy Thursday! Today I'm sharing my last piece for the 31 Days of Halloween event over at Lost Coast Designs.

I started by making my background with Distress ink. How did we manage before Distress ink lol.
I  stamped the Grunge Tree and extended the edges to cover my card. Then I stamped Witch Cat for placement.

Isn't he a cutie lol.


And these are my stamps, I've only used two

Now it was time to construct my project, I've made an accordion card.


This was such fun to make!

There's still time to join in with our challenge over at Lost Coast Designs, so I hope to see you over there.


Take care and have a very happy/spooky day xx





3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I never had a kitty like that, mine were always sweet and cuddly! Love the scary card you made, and the accordion is wonderfu! Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, loving the accordion book though your kitty is a bit scary. Wishing you a great weekend too. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek!
    Kitty looks quite scary!

    Happy Halloween

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.