Followers

Tuesday 11 October 2022

Quoth The Raven

Good morning and a very happy Tuesday! We're well into Halloween season now, and so here's my second piece for the Country View Crafts challenge, 'Halloween or Harvest'

I've had this 3D embossing folder for ages. I bought it just because I liked it, but Halloween seems the perfect time to use it!

I always think embossing folders show up well when used on black card.

I've used gilding waxes to add some colour (I've always been a bit heavy-handed with these lol)
Then I've just added some Tim Holtz Paper Dolls, die cuts, ephemera, and a little bit of stamping with a Carmen's Veranda stamp.
You'll find all things Halloween here in the store.
I hope you like my card, and that you join in with our fun challenge!
Have a great day, and thanks so much for looking x



4 comments:

  1. Love it Sue, I know I have that embossing folder somewhere and not sure I've ever used it, what are we like! Your take on it is perfect. Happy creating, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has a spooky feel ...

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous, Sue! And yes, perfect for Halloween...
    I love the look of gilding waxes on embossing but how do you keep the pots from drying out?!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fabulously dark and spooky!!! I love it!!! And I just learned a word, quoth (LOL). Have a great week!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.