Followers

Sunday 23 October 2022

Boo!

Good morning and a very happy Sunday! 

Continuing with my Halloween theme for October, here's a Twist & Pop card made with the fabulous Too Cute To Spook collection from Relatively Thoughtful.


I bet that scared you didn't it! Wait until you see the inside.


I love making these cards, but they are usually quite small. BUT... this time I have the 12x12 collection so I've gone big (6.25 x 6.25 ish) Well it would have been rude not to!

I must admit it took a little bit of working out, but I'm very happy with the result!

Here are a few close up's


The cards are all 3x4 so just a tiny bit of trimming was needed.


The postcards are 6x4, I've just added a little bit of stamping.


And it all folds up nicely to go in an envelope.

The 12x12 collection can be found here in the store.

And if Digi is your thing, the 8x8 download can be found here.

There's new inspiration every day from my teamies in our Facebook groups, so please click the link and take a look.

RT Create Make and Share 

Relatively Thoughtful

Have a very happy (and spooky) weekend, and thanks so much for looking x




3 comments:

  1. Really fabulous! And BOO to you, too, Sue! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a Boo to you too Sue. Love it xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... and BOO to you to!
    This is FABULOUS.

    Enjoy your week.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.