Followers

Sunday 10 July 2022

Imagine!

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday. Today I'm sharing a card that I made with the Relatively Thoughtful fabulous Halloween collection.



I've added some stencilling to the front panel and a little bit of stamping.


Don't these papers look gorgeous together!


Although it's the Halloween collection I think these are very pretty colours - Halloween doesn't have to be scary lol.

You can find the collection here



I hope you have a lovely day, I'm in Rhodes celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary. 

Take care and have a lovely day whatever you are doing xx

1 comment:

  1. Many happy anniversary wishes ...

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.