Followers

Sunday 24 July 2022

A Tripple Point Card For Relatively Thoughtful

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday! Can you believe how hot it was this week? My craft room is the conservatory so it's definitely been a no-go area. Luckily I made this card before I went away.





I've made this using papers from the Votes 4 Women and the My Family Tree Romantique collections which can be found here in the store.

Votes 4 Women 

The Family Tree Romantique 

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x

1 comment:

  1. That's lovely Sue.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.