Followers

Saturday 2 July 2022

Made For Each Other!

 Good morning and a very happy Saturday! We have a fun new challenge over at Lost Coast Designs, and we would like you to Celebrate It! Think birthdays, anniversaries, you get the picture. I'm always a bit last minute when it comes to anniversary cards, so I thought that I would get one made in advance.


Ok, maybe it's not your traditional anniversary card, but I think I can guarantee that they won't get two the same!


I started by raiding my Halloween paper stash, and made my background. My apologies for this photo I didn't realise how bad it was 'till I had (thankfully) covered it up.


Next I cut my layers. I only had one sheet of each so a lot of 'gutting' went on.

And here's my happy couple, all dressed up for Date Night!


I stamped and printed my sentiments. I always print more than one, and in different sizes just in case I 

a) totally mess it up or

b) cut it out, matt it perfectly, and then lose it!

I've used

Frank

Bride of Frank 

Misc Words

I hope you like my card and join in with our fun challenge - we all need something to celebrate.

Have a very happy weekend whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x



1 comment:

  1. Now, that is different ... but I like it :)

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.