Followers

Sunday 17 July 2022

A Relatively Thoughtful Birthday Card

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday! Today I'm sharing a birthday card that I made with a variety of Relatively Thoughtful collections.



I love to paper weave but I can never quite remember how to do it lol. It's a lot easier now that I've bought a die to cut the strips for me!


I've had this die in my stash for years and years, and I thought it looked really pretty dressed in these Jane papers.


I've used papers from the Votes For Women, The Family Tree, and My Dearest Jane collections and they can all be found here.

Have a lovely day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, I saw this card earlier and couldn't wait to pop round and have a proper look at it. I absolutely love how you've used this paper and the weaving too. I have to admit to just cutting the strips on my paper trimmer and often don't bother with getting them the same size either but that's just me Sue, messy to the end I hear you say! Thank you so much for your kind words about Maisie, I am still missing her loads but little Daisy is helping if you can call it that but she is a real sweetie but a bit crazy at the moment...that's puppies for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a happy Sunday ...
    Weaving looks complicated to me, so well done :)

    All the best Jan

    PS I still have to comment as anonymous as blogger is not recognising me on your blog (or a few other blogs too!)
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.