Followers

Monday 11 July 2022

A Travel Album For Country View Crafts

 Good morning and a very happy Monday, I hope you had a lovely weekend. Today I'm back at Country View Towers with the second of my travel projects. This time I'm sharing the inside of my travel album.

Again I've used the lovely Stamperia Around The World papers for my waterfalls.


I sketched out my page maps with all my measurements, and I'm really glad with how it turned out.


I really love the Stamperia images! There's enough room for 32 6x4 photos, so I've no excuse not to get some printed out.

I've even managed to use up some washi tape, so that's a win!


I keep flipping between which of these two is my favourite side.

  


And just in case you've forgotten, this is what the front of the album looks like.

All things Stamperia can be found here in the store.

Have a very happy day, and thanks so much for looking x


4 comments:

  1. Really fab album and structure Sue!!! You ar really able to create anything, whatever you need or love, and that's the best.
    I envy you, in Rhodes! :D
    Enjoy!!!!
    Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say... the execution is brilliant, getting all those bits of paper cut and glued in the right place... I'm getting palpitations just thinking about it! The papers are gorgeous too, all around a wonderful album Sue! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, you are so creative.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an amazing album! The page designs are amazing and of course I love the shaker cover - perfect 😊. I hope you're having a lovely summer! Take care! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.