Followers

Sunday 2 July 2023

It's Christmas In July at Relatively Thoughtful

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday.

As anyone who knows me knows Christmas is my favourite time of the year. You can imagine my delight when Sally brought out the beautiful TREEmendous Christmas collection.


I started by choosing my papers. These are available in the store in both digital and physical collections.
So papers chosen, I set about making my card.
I knew that I wanted to make a shaker, so I cut my layers. To save card and keep the weight down I gutted my base layer as only the edges will show.
This is my first layer added to the base card. The edges have been inked and a little bit of glitter added.
This is my next layer. I've added my images and lots of fake snow!

And this is the top layer. I've added some snowflake acetate underneath.
Now for the scary part, adding the sequins! I've put my shaker tape around the aperture, and the sequins onto the base, now I just need to keep a steady hand and put one onto the other, keeping it all straight - no pressure then!
And ta-da, all done!
The shaker box has been added to the base card, and I've put the frame around the aperture and added a Christmas tree and sentiment.
I'm not normally a fairy person, but this one is just so beautiful! She's been glittered and fake snow added, 'cos if you can't sparkle at Christmas when can you!
There's a whole sheet of Christmas trees to cut out.
And a page of sentiments too.
The collection is available here in Sally's store.
For new daily inspiration please visit our social pages.
Take care and have a very happy weekend x













3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Only 6 months to wait.... Hugs, valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the card but I can't get into this yet but I know how quickly we can run out of time so maybe I'll start some soon. Have a great week. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and the way the weeks fly by Christmas will be here before we know it! What a thought!

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    PS Happy July Wishes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.