Followers

Sunday 16 July 2023

A Floating Gatefold Card

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday. We've had every type of weather here except snow, so it's rather fitting that I'm continuing with my Christmas In July theme with my Relatively Thoughtful papers.

I followed a tutorial by Paul (Papercrafting With Paul), and while I won't say this was easy, only one ended up in the bin! It was my own fault, I got a little overexcited with the wet glue lol. 

You can find Paul's excellent facebook group here.

And the Youtube tutorial here.

I started by making my base card - I decided that black would look nice with these Christmas papers.

Then I chose my papers. I've used a combination of Christmas MAGIC and A TREEmendous Christmas.

This is the front with the base papers added. I love that you get the chance to really show off the papers.

Even the back looks pretty! I just need to add a sheet of white so that I have somewhere to add my sentiment.

And here we are with the embellishments and a sentiment.

Such cute snowmen!

I think that the knitted backgrounds go perfectly with the patterned images.

So pretty!

And it all folds flat to fit in a 7x5 envelope!

As always all of the collections are available here in Sally's store.

If you would like to see new inspiration every day from my teamies, please take a look at our social pages.

RT Make Create & Share

Relatively Thoughtful

I hope you are enjoying our Christmas In July event, it's never too early to start with the Christmas crafting lol.

Take care and have a very happy week x










3 comments:

  1. A fabulous and very intricate card, love it! Great papers, too. Have a great Sunday afternoon, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this style of fold card and even more the way you've decorated it. I am beginning to think that I need to start thinking about Christmas cards soon. Have a lovely creative week. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather has bee so mixed recently ...
    This is a lovely card, I do like the snowmen.

    The weekend will soon be here, I wish you a good one.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.