Followers

Monday 3 July 2023

A Four Legged Friend

 Good morning and a very happy Monday. 

Here is my second project for the Country View Crafts 'A Four Legged Friend' challenge.

I know, my baby has turned 30 and he now has a baby of his own! Where did those years go? But you know what they say, the best is yet to come!

I started by making my brick wall background for my graffiti. There's lots of stencil paste and metallic paint which will act as a resist when I ink the edges later.

Then I made my bins using a Katzelkraft stamp and some Deco Art Media paints.

Now it's the turn of the four-legged friends. These have all been coloured with Prisma pencils.

Much cutting and sticking later... These rats just crack me up every time lol.

And his favourite part was the dustbins and the cheese-eating rat!

All things Katzelkraft can be found here in Susan's store.

I hope that you join in with our fun challenge, just remember that 4 legged animals must be the focus of your project.

Have a very happy week, and thanks so much for looking x














6 comments:

  1. I LOE it! I'm sure your baby will, too. The animals and dustbins are fabulous, I need a dustbin stamp, it's gorgeous. My baby is 57, time flies! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another very nice card.
    Happy birthday wishes for 'your baby' the years fly by don't they.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these stamps they are so much fun. Happy creative week, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved seeing how you pulled all the elements together to make this fab fun card. I just realised this morning that my eldest is very nearly 50. I had to go check the calendar to make sure. Darn that makes me so much older than I thought too!!!! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this ! fab stamps and such a fun card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.