Followers

Sunday 9 July 2023

A Pinwheel Christmas Card For Relatively Thoughtful

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday! Today I'm really happy to be sharing a Pinwheel Tower card made with the fabulous Christmas MAGIC collection from Relatively Thoughtful.

One of the best things about this card is that you can add loads of embellishments and it still folds flat for postage.

I started by choosing my papers. Because this card has four surfaces you can really go to town with the papers.

I started by making my base card. I cut my card to 14.5 cms which means that I can build the card with just 2 sheets of A4. I always use wet glue to make these, and this is my favourite and can be found in Sally's store.

Then I cut my papers, inked the edges and added some stitching. The knit effect papers work beautifully with all the images. You can mix them up, or if like me you can't do random you can match them lol.

There are also loads of cut-apart sheets to make your tags and toppers from.

And lots of sentiments too.

These papers are so fabulous and colourful!

And, as said before, it folds flat for postage.
The collection can be found here in Sally's store in both digital and physical formats. There's also daily inspiration on our social network pages.
Take care and have a very happy Sunday whatever you are doing - I'm meeting up with my teamie Karola at a crafty open day, so I'll be having lots of fun!
Have a very happy and crafty week xx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, lovely papers but it looks very complicated. I hope you are not melting like we are here! Hugs, valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks a very nice card.
    The way the weeks pass by so quickly Christmas is just around the corner!

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Tower cards they are so much fun to make and look great too. Much easier to make than you might think at first. Loving your take on this technique and gorgeous papers too. wishing you a very happy and creative week. Hugs, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, thanks for the kind words over at mine. You will probably think I'm mad after that busy week but been to Doncaster Racecourse today and just got back, time for a rest I think xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.