Followers

Sunday 12 June 2022

The Magic of Childhood

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday. Today I'm really happy to be sharing a mini album made with the beautiful new Relatively Thoughtful The Magic Of Childhood papers.

I just love this rocking horse from the cut-apart sheet.

I followed a Clare Charvill tutorial to make the album, and she showed us how to make signatures.


There's lots of room to add photos or journaling.


Who's that cutie hiding in the pocket?

Yes it's me, I'm old enough to be a black and white baby lol.


Luckily my two cuties are in colour. Do NOT tell them that I've shared this photo lol.

The collection can be found here

https://www.thoughtfulstudio.co/rtp/the-magic-of-childhood-a4-digital-download

I hope you like my album, and thanks so much for looking x




2 comments:

  1. A lovely album, thanks for sharing the photographs.
    Wishing you a great week ahead.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous. Promise to keep quiet about the photos Lol! xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.