Followers

Saturday 18 June 2022

Over The Edge

 Good morning and a very happy Saturday! Today I'm over at Lost Coast Designs with the second of my cards for our funny/cute challenge. 




I started by cutting my layers for the card so that I knew how much room I had to play with. Then I stamped my Cat Border across the top and embossed in black.


I just love this cat! My first kitten was white so this just reminds me of her (it also makes it very easy to colour lol)


These are my lovely stamps, I've used



I hope you join in with our fun (or cute) challenge. Please remember we are a stamping challenge so this must be the focus of your entry. Don't forget there are Lost Coast $'s to be won!
Have a lovely weekend whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x


3 comments:

  1. It's brilliant Sue, love the design.
    Have a lovely weekend.

    All the best Jan
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment is so right that's cats for you for sure. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really adorable card!! 😻😺🤗 Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.