Followers

Saturday 4 June 2022

Put The Lime In The Coconut

 Good morning and a very happy Saturday. Today I'm over at the Lost Coast Portal To Creativity with my project for our fun Tropical challenge.



I started by making my background on a piece of speciality card.
Then I stamped and coloured my fun Carmen's Veranda cow. I couldn't help but smile as I was colouring her in!

Then I added my typed sentiment to my dancing Mooranda's

These are my fun stamps. I've used
I hope you like her, and that you play along with our fun challenge. As always there are Lost Coast dollars to be won.


Have a very happy weekend whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous piece, and I'm in love with that cow, what a hoot! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun and so colourful.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.