Followers

Tuesday 13 June 2023

Follow Your Heart

 Good morning and a very happy Tuesday.! Today I'm back at Country View Towers with my second project for our Vintage challenge.


I started by inking up a piece of card and then stamping my huge Stamperia Vintage Map stamp.

Then I stamped it again on some velum and heat embossed it in gold. I cut out various elements, and tore around others, then added them to the background.

Here is the very dapper Sir Vagabond. He's been stamped then coloured with Prisma pencils. I've added some extra cogs to his goggles.

I've added some glossy accents to his watch and goggles, and we're all done!

All things Stamperia can be found in Susan's store, and here are the stamps that I've used.

Sir Vagabond 

Vintage Map

Have a very happy week, and thanks so much for looking x


4 comments:

  1. I agree Sir Vagabond looks very dapper :)
    Have a lovely week, the weather is certainly warm!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool page, Sue! I love the extras at Mr. Vagabond =)
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, as ALWAYS. Happy Friday, hugs, Valerie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Using vellum is a great idea, must remember that... Great Vintage/steampunk vibe, Sue. Love it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.