Followers

Sunday 11 June 2023

Live Every Moment

Good morning and a very happy Sunday.

Today I'm back at Relatively Thoughtful Towers, and again I've been using the beautiful Gelli Art Prints 12x12 and 8x8 collections. This time I've made a journal.



I used the Eileen Hull Traveller journal dies, which I've had for years but not used for ages (that's a bit of a common theme with all of my stash)
I wanted a journal with pages that I could take out so this fits the bill perfectly.
I have lots of different sized pages, ranging from 3x3 to 8x8 and 9x6.
This one is a full 12x12 sheet. It's just been folded in half and then in half again. I sewed it down the centre to make two pocket pages.
These sheets are from the 8x8 collection. I've made a hinge and attached the 8x8 sheets to it.
The pages have been sewn around 3 sides with the tops being left open to form pockets.
These are two full 12x12 sheets. I cut them down to 9x12.
I stitched the 9x12 down all 4 sided and straight through the middle.
I folded the remaining 12x3 strips in half and in half again and glued and stitched them together to form 2 3x3 folded pages.
This is how they all look in the journal.
I've used a piece of Little Birdie chipboard on the front cover.
The collections are available here in Sally's store in both digital and physical formats.
As always we have new inspiration every day on our social pages.

Have a wonderful day whatever you are doing, and thanks so much for looking x









3 comments:

  1. Another w!onderful journal page, looks fabulous. I keep finding unknown stash, it's probably from the tooth fairy to make up for the teeth that are falling out!! Have good, new week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this earlier and love it. The papers are gorgeous too. Have a good week. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.