Followers

Sunday 16 April 2023

Tag Along

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday.  Today I'm sharing a BIG card that I made with the Independent Women collection from Relatively Thoughtful.

I'm going through a bit of a tag phase at the moment, so here's a few more.

I started with a sheet of this beautiful purple card and added some stamping and paint spatters.

Then I cut some layers. It doesn't matter that there's not a full circle of yellow as this will be covered up.

I also matted some of the tags from the cut-apart sheet.

And dyed my seam binding to match. It's the first time I've used Oxides to die the binding. I really like the opaque coverage it gives - I had yellow fingers for days!

I also chose some pieces from the Stamperia Province chipboard collection. These coordinate perfectly with the Independent Women papers.

Sooo pretty!




The collection can be found here in Sally's store 

Digital Download

Paper Collection

Stamperia Collections

If you would like to see new inspiration every day please pop across to our social pages.

Relatively Thoughtful

RT Create, Make and Share

I hope you are enjoying your weekend, and thanks so much for looking x













3 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous tags, great colours, too. Next time please include a pic of your fingers! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love this but Valerie is right we really need to see the fingers too Lol! Happy creative week. Hugs, Angela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great and the colours are lovely.

    Enjoy your week.

    All the best Jan.
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.