Followers

Sunday 9 April 2023

Happy Easter Sunday

 Good morning and a very happy Easter Sunday!

Today I'm sharing a card made with the Relatively Thoughtful Happy Easter Collection, and the 2023 new additions.

Aren't these new papers beautiful? There are both patterned papers and cut-apart sheets.

I started by folding my base cards and adding the papers.

And this is how it looks when it's constructed. As you can see, the base Z has the larger piece to the right, and the top one has the large piece to the left. Together they make a double Z.

These are some of the fabulous images from the cut-apart sheets. If anyone knows where the chickens and daffodils ended up could you please let me know!

He's such a cutie isn't he!
I decided to go big or go home with my sentiment.
The flowers were surprisingly easy to cut out. I think they look really nice in the corners.
I really like the style of this card, and I'll definitely be doing it again.
This beautiful collection can be found here in the store.

As always there is new inspiration every day on our social pages.
I hope you have a very happy week, and thanks so much for looking x









6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Happy Easter! Hugs, valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Sue. Love your lamb. Don't see them on cards much and this one is such a cutie. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cleverly designed card Sue, I love the design of it too. I never think of doing anything like this (thinking for *Me* things is a rare thing these days Hee hee!!) Those papers really are the sweetest. Hope you had a fun family filled Easter.
    Hugs Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue, hope you've had a nice Easter. Loving your sweet card.and the fold design too. Wishing you a very happy and creative week. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your dedication and hard work in writing this blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do hope you had an enjoyable Easter ...
    We saw a lot of family and had a great time.

    I do like your card, the lamb is so sweet.

    All the best Jan.
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.