Followers

Sunday 2 April 2023

An ATC Concertina Tag Book

 Good morning and a very happy Sunday!

Today I'm sharing an ATC-sized concertina tag book made with a gorgeous add-on to the Happy Easter collection from Relatively Thoughtful.

Isn't this a fabulous cut-apart sheet! I was deciding which images I wanted to use for my card, when I realised that I wanted to use them all, so it was a quick change of project.
These images are perfectly spaced on the sheet, enabling you to easily cut them out at ATC size. I have a corner chomper that cuts perfect tag corners. I ummed and ahhed a bit about buying it as it's pretty pricey, and all it does is cut tag corners BUT it cuts them perfectly every time! My only decision now was whether to stitch them or not.
Now it was time to make my concertina. Of course the measurement was 2 7/8ths - 3 inches would have been far too easy wouldn't it!
And yes, of course I stitched my tags.
Once they were all stuck down I added eyelets for my ribbons. It was important that everything was in place first so that I could go through all the layers. I used a little die and a scrap of card from the same collection to make my re-inforces. I stuck these down and let them dry for an hour as if they are not fully stuck they will come off as soon as you add the ribbons.
Time to dye my ribbons now. Making your own means you can get just the colours you want. I brought a huge roll home with me years ago from the USA - far more useful than a stick of rock!
Yup, blue fingers for a week!
And finally, here's my tag book. Isn't the lamb just the cutest ever?
I would normally have longer ribbons than this, but I wanted to make sure that they stood up, so I kept them quite short.
And it stands up by itself!
Some close-ups. Here are the 1st 3.
Then the middle 3.
And the final 3. Definitely a cuteness overload!
Isn't this add-on collection fabulous! It can be found here in digital and paper formats.

As always there is new inspiration every day over on our social pages.

There's still loads of time to make your Easter projects, so please head over to the store, there's so much there to get your inspiration flowing.
Have a very happy weekend, and thanks so much for looking x

 











6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, the images are so sweet. My machine is broken😓

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Sue, love it to bits. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, what a great use of tags, and a mini "concertina" creation! Those Easter critters could not be cuter, and the thoughtfulness put into this masterpiece is obviously full of love. So pretty! Thank you for sharing, and showing how you made the "booklet".
    hugs,
    de
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just great, I do like it.

    Happy April and Happy Easter Wishes

    All the best Jan.
    https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just had to pop back to thank you for your kind words over at mine. Pleased you like my bunny. Wishing you a very happy Easter. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sue this is a lovely project, cute little images sure to put a smile on every face. Wonderful for the season and yes a grand addition to have in digital format.. so handy.
    Wishing you a happy creative Easter hope it's a fun filled family one. Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and for your comments, it is very much appreciated. Please be aware that by leaving a comment it will be visible along with your user name, allowing others to read and access information you have supplied within your profile.